Big Trailer Rentals

Driver Requirements to Rent a Trailer

A valid U.S. driver license.  We do NOT accept identification cards in place of a driver license.  If you do not have a California driver license, you will be required to show one picture ID and one statement showing your current address, such as, an insurance card or a billing statement with your name and address.

The name on the rental contract, driver license, and credit or debit card must all be the same.

All of our bumper pull trailers have been de-rated to under 10,000 Lbs GVWR, making them legal to use in the state of California with a Class C driver license.

If you are trying to rent one of our gooseneck trailers, this will require a Class A CDL (Commercial Driver License).  

Big Trailer Rentals